“Imagine that you must choose one single memory from your whole life and capture it with a magical camera – everything else will be erased from your mind foreever.
“Imagine that choosing this memory is your only way of passing through to eternity.
“You have just one hour to decide …
“This is the premise behind 100, a show devised by theimaginarybody, which burst upon the 2002 Edinburgh Festival, winning a Fringe First Award.”
Produced by theimaginarybody.
- Matt Boatright-Simon Alex
- Matthieu Leloup Ketu
- Tanya Munday Sophie
- Claire Porter Nia
- Lawrence Werber Guide
- Neil Monaghan co-writer
- Christopher Heimann director and co-writer
- Diene Petterle producer and co-writer
- Adam Crosthwaite lighting designer
- Soutra Gilmour set designer
- Annemarie Woods costume designer
- Matthieu Leloup movement work
- Steve King associate producer
- Hannele Brown associate producer
Seen at Warwick Arts Centre (?) in winter term of 2003 (?)
Locations in Harold's Library
- 100 (book)